Thursday, 11 July 2013

New Designer My Little Halo Alternative Clothing

We are happy to welcome My Little Halo Alternative Clothing to Alienskin :)

"As a self taught seamstress, I feel it’s important to keep my self run business personal, and I pride myself on maintaining a close relationship with my customers. I started teaching myself how to design and make clothes around 7 years ago as a hobby. As I gained more experience and confidence, I decided to create My Little Halo and turn it into a full time job for myself.

Being a hard rock and metal fan, I was naturally drawn to alternative fashion, with a penchant for studs, leather and such. I love receiving photos of happy customers wearing their clothes and that to me is the best part of doing what I do"

turq tartan corset dress 3
Turquoise Tartan Corset Dress.

A lace up corset dress in turquoise tartan. With a fitted upper body and gathered tiered skirt. The dress features a black halter neck strap, zipper front fastening and metal D-ring panel lacing up with black ribbon and two tiered skirt in red tartan and black lace.



wet look spikes vest top

Black Wet Look Spikes Vest Top.
A sexy vest top in glossy black wet look with spikey cut front and high cut back. Available up to a maximum bust of 44 inches..

red tartan mini skirt
Red Tartan Mini Skirt.

A punky, gothic mini skirt. Made from a soft stretchy black cotton waistband and a tiered rah rah style lower half made with gathered red tartan and black cotton. The waistband has a decorative lace up panel with silver eyelets and black ribbon and the skirt has 4 decorative D rings hanging at the front of the skirt and 2 at the back.

Available up to a hip of 42 inches. £43.99 http://www.alienskin.co.uk/red-tartan-mini-skirt


pink leopard hooded dress top1

Pink Leopard Hooded Dress Top.

A hooded dress top in black cotton with hot pink sparkly/glittery leopard print front and back panels, matching hood, front pocket and cuffs.

Available up to a 40" bust £45.99  http://www.alienskin.co.uk/pink-leopard-hooded-dress-top


For more regular updates visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AlienskinClothing

No comments:

Post a Comment